Terms and Conditions of Use
Thank you for visiting Deli in the Park (DITP). This page states the terms and conditions (the “Terms” or the “Agreement”) under which you may use this website. Please read this page carefully.
By accessing this website, you accept and agree to be bound, without limitation or qualification, by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not accept any of the Terms stated here, do not access this site or any pages thereof.
What information do we collect
The contents of this Website, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations, artwork, video, music, sound, names, logos, trademarks, service marks and other material (“Material”) are protected by copyright and other international laws. The Material includes both content owned or controlled by DITP and content owned or controlled by third parties and licensed to DITP.
Personal and Non-Commercial Use Limitation
DITP authorises you to view and download a single copy of the Material on the Website solely for your personal, noncommercial use. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the written permission of DITP.
The website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the website herein. DITP and/or its respective partners may make improvements and/or changes in this website at any time.
DITP, and/or its partners make no representations about the suitability of the website and material contained on this website for any purpose. All such material are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. DITP, and/or its respective partners hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regards to this material, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event shall DITP and/or its respective partners be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website or with the delay or inability to use this website, or for any material obtained through this website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if DITP and/or any of its partners have been advised of the possibility of damages.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of use of this Website, you warrant to DITP that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
Links to Third Parties Websites
This Website may contain hyperlinks to Websites operated by third parties other than DITP. Such hyperlinks are provided for your references only. DITP does not control such Websites and is not responsible for their contents. DITP inclusion of hyperlinks to such Websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Websites or any association with their operators.
Use of Email or Other Communications Forums
To the extent that this Website contains email or other communication facilities (“forums”), you agree to use such forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a forum, you shall not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programmes that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or engage in surveys, contests, or chain letters.
- Download any file that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed via this Website.
- You agree (as available) to send and receive electronic mail and otherwise use this Website only as permitted by these terms and conditions, any additional policies or procedures published in this Website from time to time by DITP, and applicable law. You acknowledge that emails and any other such communications forums hosted by this Website are public and not private communications.
- DITP reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Website or any portion thereof without notice. DITP reserves the right to edit any notices for clarity and length.
Modification of These Terms and Conditions of Use
DITP reserves the right to change this Agreement at any time by revising the terms and conditions herein. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Continued use of this Website following any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
This Agreement shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers, and other terms contained in this Website; provided, however, that in the event of a conflict between such other terms and the terms of this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall control.
This Agreement shall be deemed to have been made in the Republic of Singapore, and shall be interpreted, and the rights and liabilities of the parties hereto determined in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
You acknowledge that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and DITP as a result of this Agreement or use of this Website. You agree not to hold yourself out as a representative, agent, or employee of DITP and DITP shall not be liable for any representation, act or omission by you.
DITP’s performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement is in derogation of DITP’s right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered by DITP with respect to such use.
If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in effect.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and DITP with respect to this Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the User and DITP with respect to this Website. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form will be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
As a condition of use of this Website, you agree to indemnify DITP and its Partners from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of this Website, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions.